Friday 9 April 2010

Inspiration!!



Well It's Saturday and it has been a busy week here! Not a busy Crafting week! I seem to have lost my mojo a little towards the end of the week and have spent more time watching Grey's Anatomy than doing anything alse.

I am still unsure whether to join in with the ATC and Inchies swap for the cybercrop on UKS as i still don't really know what these are with being new to crafting?? Laura over at Airing cupboard crafts is going to give me a sneaky peak at some of hers later so I get the Idea!

I bought this Mug today in the Range! Nipped in to just have a little look and came out with a few little bits. I thought this might give me some inspiration and ?? Well I might eat it at some point when i become desperate for food but too lazy to walk upstairs from the craft room to the Kitchen!

Hope you are all enjoying the lovely weather?? Happy crafting weekend.

Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment