Sunday 17 October 2010

December daily

Well it's been a quiet day and after all the halloween bits and pieces I have made I fancied doing something different. So this is the start of my december daily. I found this idea on ali edwards blog and will be my first attempt at it. So these pictures are of my front cover, not compleatly finished but a start. I looked at ali's blog and liked her style of the daily pages but did not fancy paying $37 to download them, so as you can see I have had a go on my computer and made my own version. I am really pleased with the outcome and will be doing the rest of them myself now! Just to choose lots of christmas colours and print them. I have a list of lovely bits I need for this and am off craft shopping with laura from airing cupboard crafts this week to have some fun:)

Hope you have all had a fun crafting weekend :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

2 comments:

  1. Your December Daily is looking good! Glad you managed to get your blog back up and running :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking fab bells, you are so bloody organised. All I have done towards mine is decide I am going to use different papers lol xx

    ReplyDelete