Monday 17 October 2011

Im here with a new blog :)

Hey all!

Sorry guys, I know its been a really long time but I am still crafting and did not want you to think I had given up!!! I have though become an SU (stampin up) demo as of yesterday. I am going to start a stampers 6 club and have classes in and around the Bulford area. I have been busy sorting all of this out and now have another blog http://stampingbelle.blogspot.com this is my SU blog which I am hoping I will blog on most days.... day job allowing. So if you have enjoyed my blog up until now??? or want to follow me in my SU outfit. You might like SU products and be interested in seeing what I can do with them or to purchase some for yourselves. please come over to my other blog and take a look.

Bells x

No comments:

Post a Comment