Friday 13 August 2010

I'm back

Wow! has it really been all this time???? I fell like it has been forever since i have done anything in my craft room apart from clean! well a girl has to have a little dust and hoover now and then. School finished and life became busy sorting everything out for our family holiday and then finally going on holiday! We had a fab week away and the weather was beautiful. I am secretly glad that now we are back the weather has been rubbish as it has given me the perfect excuse to just spend lots of time in the craft room.
I have been participating in the http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/classes/summer2010/indexelizabeth.php I really enjoyed yesterdays challenges and have found this a good way to get my mojo back. Here are two of the projects i have completed from the first day.


The above picture is from the bonus project which was all about making mosaics, i had just printed these lovely pics of our holiday and what a fab opportunity. Not over the moon with the finished project but as it is my first LO in a while it's not too bad.


This cone shaped object is a Schuletute which is German it's a kinda gift bag which German people fille with goodies for their children's return to school. I loved having a go at this and what a fab incentive to encourage them back to school. Im very pleased with the outcome.

I have not had a go at today challenges, as lovely as they are they have not really appealed to me so i will go back again tomorrow for another look.

Im off now to have a really good look at all of your blogs! Dont forget to go and have a look at the http://www.bigpicturescrapbooking.com/classes/summer2010/indexelizabeth.php

Kelly x

2 comments:

  1. I'm playing along at BPS too, well I've started the first LO but just used it as a sketch. great lo
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete