Sunday 14 March 2010

So It has been a busy mother's day!!!! I have completed a Layout of my Baby Cleo, been thinking about this one for a while. Airing cupboard Crafts calls her ADHD dog and asks all the time if you can get Ritalin for dogs! But to me she is just precious.


.

I have also compiled the Top Ten list!!!! This really took some thinking about but now I have pics & logo's to use. I thought about the first time I saw these guys in films or on TV and how it made me feel so should be in for some interesting/funny comments in my mini book.

3 comments:

  1. Love the LO bells. Ahh cleo all quiet did you drug her to get her like that?!? xx

    Am quite concerned about the top 10 we might be having a to do if a few of them walk up our street as we seem to have a few in common lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pooch LO. S/he is so cute! Welcome to the world of scrapping, I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Jenny, am enjoying it so much just not enough hours in the day!!!

    ReplyDelete