Wednesday 17 March 2010

WOYWW


Well here I am again!!! Getting good at this now, even impressed myself and that takes some doing!

This is my offering for woyww and as you can all see i don't have a desk yet!!! Not been crafting long enough but I'm sure it will come. I am currently using the dining room table. This is the mini book I am working on for my challenge from Airing cupboard crafts of making a mini book of my 10 ten men. (this really took some thinking about but i am finally there)

I have covered and filed it to make the book look good now i just have to think about the way to place everything????? and the embellishments etc.

I have also found instructions to make a toilet roll mini book! I found this idea a bit quirky so might have a go at that later.

Happy WOYWW

Kelly

13 comments:

  1. Great hive of industry on your table today ... and I am very excited about your loo roll book ... i shall try and be patient :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the papers bells!!! YOu are so much further than me on your book I still don't have a complete top 10 I need a kick up the arse!!!

    Desk looks fab creativity in the making xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very busy Kelly, look forward to seeing your finshed book HUgs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't mind where you craft as long as we can have a peep :-)
    Love the book.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh wait til you have a proper craft desk - you'll have more stuff that that box (unless there is another shot you decided not to show) LOL. Good luck with finishing the book - look forward to seeing that in the future!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok ladies I have a spare guest bedroom downstairs which i think may be being converted very soon into a new lovely crafting room for me!!!! For now am happy just pending money and enjoying crafting.

    Thankyou all for your lovely supportive comments

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I crafted at the dinning room table for many a year until I talked Oh into taking it to pieces and setting me up a craft space instead :) not normally big on BG papers but i do like that LOVE paper!!! your minibook will look great once finished I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anywhere and anyhow does for now. I've had my own little space since last November and I love it, should have done it ages ago. Love the paper and will pop back to see how the book turned out. It's great that you have a crafty friend right across the street from you! Cheaper too!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm sure you'll get around to having a craft desk soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm wondering how many meals you've eaten off that table this week!! The mini book is looking great - love that sanded finish...and of course, the BG paper. Hurry and finish so I can rate your top ten!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing the book completed. I still use the dinning table on and off, even though I have a craft room

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with the book, looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cant wait to see the finished mini book! :) i love loo roll mini books lol xx

    ReplyDelete